Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reflection

As I sit here drinking my Beet, Cucumber & Pineapple juice, I can't help but reflect on how far I have come in the last few years. I have gone from Biscuits and Gravy to a fresh organic veggie mentality. It's amazing how this transformation has given me strength in so many ways. I feel healthier, stronger,   sexier and just empowered overall. It's been a slow gradual transition but truly a rewarding experience. Day by day, I learn new things and try to fill my soul with happiness.


I am truly thankful for the support of my family, friends and Dr Scott for helping me get my life back on the right path, naturally. My husband has been there for all of the ups and downs through our almost 14 yr marriage. I am blessed that he is my partner in life and that we have our beautiful daughter to make our family complete. It is their love and support that helps make my life rewarding, fulfilling and worth fighting my dis-ease for. 


Naturally Me,


Diana




Beet, Cucumber and Pineapple Juice


1/2 Fresh Beet or small beet cut to fit juicer (preferably organic)
6 inches or so of Cucumber (Preferably organic)
About a cup of fresh chunks of Pineapple 


Juice all ingredients in juicer. I did mine on low speed with the machine I have.    
Enjoy! I serve mine in one of my special wine glasses to really enjoy it. 






2 comments:

  1. We need a picture of your fab juice! Thanks for sharing the recipe and website with me last week. It's fun to try new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I was forgetting something! Thanks for reminding me. :)

    ReplyDelete